activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mark Greene <green...@gmail.com>
Subject Pending Messages Count never decreases even though messages are delivered
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 05:06:38 GMT
Currently using AMQ 5.3 with Spring 2.5.6. I have a simple producer and
consumer queue working but noticed that the control panel indicates that the
number of pending messages never decreases.  I can confirm that the messages
are being delivered to the consumer because I have simple logging in the
onMessage method. I'm using the out of the box configs for AMQ and haven't
modified them yet.

I've attached the consumer end of the example code I was working on + the
activemq.xml.

Thanks In Advance!