activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confirm the correct usage of "connectionFactoryNames"
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 14:20:00 GMT
there are some hard coded defaults that make the sample code work, have a
look at the source:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/jndi/ActiveMQInitialContextFactory.java?view=markup

In the properties file the connecitonFactoryNames property is commented out
so the defaults are in effect.