activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: statisticsBrokerPlugin with Stomp
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 07:44:46 GMT
Hi,

As the return message is map message, you need to set "transformation"
header when you subscribe to the topic. Take a look at
http://activemq.apache.org/stomp.html#Stomp-Messagetransformations for
more info.

I'll try to put an example of using this plugin from stomp soon.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net