activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: STOMP order of acks?
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:53:05 GMT
Hi,

it's not a but. With client ack, the ack you send will acknowledge all
message up to the one you're sending ack for. So if you send acks out
of order, you'll get "unexpected ack" message.

You can use client-individual ack to achieve your desired
functionality (http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1874)

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net