activemq-users mailing list archives

From KameshBathina <kamesh.bath...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: createTopic on the fly specifying constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 09:36:00 GMT

Can we use the properties "constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy" and
"constantPendingMessageLimit" to
limit maximum number of pending messages when the durable subscriber is down
?

Other wise what is the way to limit number of pending messages of a durable
subscriber in the event when the subscriber is down. In my case, when the
durable subscriber is down and producer is keep on sending messages, the
number of pending messages are growing and eating up all the memory of
broker and making the other producers to stall. Is there any way to limit