activemq-users mailing list archives

From #include_fto <Javier0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use Broker as a client
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 14:25:38 GMT

OK, thanks for this... for a moment I think this was what I were looking for
but... I´m searching for something more simple in fact... I´m trying to put
certain rules about message formatting and want that my Broker have
automatic response ex: Your message must have the format ....... and also
read certain messages before they go to the queue....

I want my broker have a kind of send and receive interface..... (I imagine
that this is not impossible at all if, it implements JMS1.1 Is just that I
can´t find HOW TO)

Any help will be appreciated.... THANKS