activemq-users mailing list archives

From Lewisham <ch...@chris.to>
Subject Google Protocol Buffers release?
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:38:16 GMT

Hi there,
I've noticed in the source repo and older conversations
<http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@activemq.apache.org/msg12502.html> that
Google Protocol Buffers reached RC3 a while ago, but didn't make it into
5.3.0.

Is this scheduled for a release? I couldn't find any JIRA tickets indicating
it for 5.3.1, and there's no documentation on the web site, nor any hint its
hidden in the 5.3 release.

The possibility of super-fast object serialization makes me happy! Any news?
Chris Lewis (apologies for the handle, silly Nabble didn't like my real name
;) )