activemq-users mailing list archives

From "bob.deremer" <bob.dere...@burningskysoftware.com>
Subject Problem trying to get ActiveMQ to load in Eclipse 3.5 launching local Tomcat 6 instance
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 00:18:02 GMT

Hi and Merry Christmas!

I've been trying to get ActiveMQ to be loaded by the localhost instance of
Tomcat6 when launched from Eclipse 3.5, but keep running into the following
error:

SEVERE: Exception processing Global JNDI Resources
javax.naming.NamingException: Could not load resource factory class [Root
exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory]

If I run this from the standalone Tomcat 6 [which has WebOrb 4 Java
installed], ActiveMQ starts up as part of the WebOrb4Java webapp - BUT,
there exception above is still in the tomcat log from the global resource
entry.

The entry I used is what is on the ActiveMQ site for configuring it for
global tomcat usage.

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Bob