activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian A <>
Subject Re: Slow sending of messages
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:55:00 GMT

Hi Gary

Sorry, yes that config didn't have flow control disabled but have had that
previously, makes no difference. If a producer is being throttled (flow
controlled) will it be logged in the debug?
I can't see any reference to VMPendingMessagecursor and I can't seem to
configure it correctly in the broker, eg:

 <policyEntry queue=">" memoryLimit="500mb" producerFlowControl="false" >
                                <vmPendingMessageCursor />

results in:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbean element mapping: vmPendingMessageCursor in namespace

tried with VM or vm, and can't find any reference on that page (and have
tried several of the cursors already)