activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: statisticsBrokerPlugin with Stomp
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:34:02 GMT

You may find this free AMQ monitoring framework interesting or applicable to
your env.

http://www.ttmsolutions.com/Transactional_Software_Solutions/Active_Monitor_AMon.php

It allows you to develop and embed Camel-based monitoring agents within the
Broker. The agents use a monitoring expression language to monitor all
aspects of the broker's run time object hierarchy and can be dynamically
reconfigured (i.e., you don't have to stop and start the broker).  When a
monitored condition statement (predicate) becomes true, the agent can invoke
actions that can take advantage of Camel components. For example, send
email, write to a JMS destination, write to a db, etc. The framework also
provides Camel components for SNMP and JMX traps and notifications.

Joe