activemq-users mailing list archives

From #include_fto <Javier0...@gmail.com>
Subject Use Broker as a client
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 17:40:06 GMT

I need my Broker (MQ 5.0.3) to have a client behavior, I got tired trying to
find something related to this in the forum (Found Nothing....)

Anyway I think they are only two possibles ways:

 1- To have a client directly connected (on the same machine of the broker)
and get and send messages by localhost way, (whit subject admin o whatever)

 2- That the server has this functionality and I'm so stupid that couldn't
realize that, while I was reading the Apache documentation (didn't find it).

anyway..... if someone could help me please or point me to some
documentation o at least give a clue about what to do I'd be gratefully
greetings and thanks.....