activemq-users mailing list archives

From yesnid <>
Subject Re: Trouble with Tomcat
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:04:43 GMT

Okay I figured out how to get rid of the error related to not being able to
bind to the jmx address, however, I am still not sure if I can set up my
system the way I want, what I really want is to forward messages recieved
via REST on tomcat to my already running broker, is this possible? I really
dont want to run a second broker inside of tomcat just use tomcat as a
mechanism to recieve REST communication, is that possible? if so how would I
go about configuring that?

Thank you.