activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Automatic delete of expired messages
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:37:57 GMT

With AMQ 5.3, non-persistent messages that expire are automatically
removed/deleted from their destination. Persistent messages are moved to the
DLQ.

By default, the destination sweeps occur every 30 seconds. You can change
this default via the 'expireMessagesPeriod' property.

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com