activemq-users mailing list archives

From easyl <easy....@gmail.com>
Subject RejectedExecutionException and Message stalled in AMQ 4
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:33:32 GMT

I am using Geronimo 2.1 with AMQ4. Sometime I got RejectedExecutionException
from ActiveMQ TCP Transport, and the AMQ won't continue to process the
messages stalled in queues.
I don't know if my application lead the problem, I see no Exception from my
application server.

On http://activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html
there is a description:
In ActiveMQ 4.x flow control was implemented using TCP flow control. The
underlying network connection of throttled consumers was suspended to
enforce flow control limits. This strategy is very efficient but can lead to
deadlocks if there are multiple producers and consumers sharing the same
connection.

Is that possible the issue? How can I "disable" or tune in AMQ 4?