activemq-users mailing list archives

From yesnid <ns...@pelco.com>
Subject Getting REST to work with the Broker via https
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:13:36 GMT

Hello All,

I am having difficulty getting REST & https working in conjunction with each
other, could any one post a complete example of a activemq.xml config file
that should provide this behavior?

I have tried adding the following to my configuration:
            <transportConnector name="https" uri="https://localhost:8443"/>

However i don't know how I should be configuring the Jetty server that is
started for my certificates.

I also tried:

	<Call name="addConnector">
	    <Arg>
      	<New class="org.mortbay.jetty.security.SslSocketConnector">
	        <Set name="Port">8443</Set>
      	  <Set name="maxIdleTime">30000</Set>
	        <Set name="keystore">
			<SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="." />{location}\broker.ks
		  </Set>
      	  <Set name="password">password</Set>
	        <Set name="keyPassword">password</Set>
      	  <Set name="truststore">
			<SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="." />{location}\broker.ts
		  </Set>
      	  <Set name="trustPassword">password</Set>
	      </New>
	    </Arg>
	</Call>

however I get an exception saying it doesn't recognize the bean "Arg"

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thank you,