activemq-users mailing list archives

From appi27 <>
Subject Re: starting Trouble
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 05:18:22 GMT

Once the broker is up what as to be done..
if m trying to exec the producer/consumer m getting an error like below:

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_15\bin>javac
a:68: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable CommandLineSupport
location: class ConsumerTool
        String[] unknown = CommandLineSupport.setOptions(consumerTool,
1 error

my question is : is this the right way of doing..
how do we transfer a file using this..
any .java file i run in the example folder i get errors related to