activemq-users mailing list archives

From appi27 <ramya.devar...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: starting Trouble
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 05:18:22 GMT

Once the broker is up what as to be done..
if m trying to exec the producer/consumer m getting an error like below:

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_15\bin>javac
C:\Users\Manager\Desktop\Proj\apache
-activemq-5.1.0\example\src\ConsumerTool.java
C:\Users\Manager\Desktop\Proj\apache-activemq-5.1.0\example\src\ConsumerTool.jav
a:68: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable CommandLineSupport
location: class ConsumerTool
        String[] unknown = CommandLineSupport.setOptions(consumerTool,
args);
                           ^
1 error

my question is : is this the right way of doing..
how do we transfer a file using this..
any .java file i run in the example folder i get errors related to