activemq-users mailing list archives

From appi27 <ramya.devar...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: starting Trouble
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 04:33:53 GMT

Hi Andreas,
  I'm actually supposed to use the feature multicast provided by activeMQ.
 I ve installed it and i'm able to run the broker.. after this what has to
be done is completly vague as i've just started with this and i'm in urgent
need of some technical help for getting this multicast work for us..

Thanks
Ramya