activemq-users mailing list archives

From MrBen <mb...@smart421.com>
Subject Master - slave not working
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:52:00 GMT

I've got two solaris servers, and want a broker running on each with a
corresponding slave on the opposite server. I'm using AMQ Persistence I've
got a NAS that is mounted on both and have used the same filesystem location
for the master/slave pair. However, master starts up fine, but when i start
up the slave it just grabs the lock off the the master and starts up itself.

When i kill the master i get a java.io.IOException: Stale NFS file handle.

What makes it even more strange to me is that if i start the brokers up in
the reverse order i get the normal:
WARN  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - Waiting to Lock the Store

I'm on ActiveMQ 5.3.0.5