activemq-users mailing list archives

From thinkbox <wavewaterp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException with RA on Glassfish
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:55:52 GMT

Hi All,

Any updates on this issue, that is, is it already incorporated on any
release of ActiveMQ?
I am currently using ActiveMQ 5.3.0 and set up ActiveMQ with JBoss 5 using
JCA RA. Reading through this email thread, I think I have encountered the
same issue with ActiveMQ and JBoss. I also encountered the NPE when I tried
to invoke ConnectionFactory.createConnection() method. I tried to obtain the
ConnectionFactory through JNDI. And if it would help as a reference, I
followed this tutorial on integrating ActiveMQ with JBoss found
http://activemq.apache.org/integrating-apache-activemq-with-jboss.html here
.

Thanks,
-Patrick