activemq-users mailing list archives

From "praveen.sharma" <praveen.sha...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject SimpleDataSet doesn't generate data when message size is 1000,000
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:07:16 GMT

Data publisher hangs for almost 10 minutes or so when message size for
simpledataset given is 1000,000.  It works for message of size <= 100,000.
This is strange since I have not turned on producer flow control,  I am
using default memory (64M), and my machine has 8G of memory.!!

excerpt from activemq.xml used:
    <policyEntry topic=">" producerFlowControl="false" memoryLimit="2 gb">
and sytemUsage tag is commented out

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?