activemq-users mailing list archives

From walec51 ...@adamwalczak.info>
Subject What does the topic size attribute actually mean ?
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 11:48:50 GMT

Hello,

I'm looking and the topic xml file generated by the web admin of ActiveMQ
5.3 and I see that my topic's size are always equal to the number on
enqueued messages. Like this for example:

<topic name="GAME.SERVER.EVENT.1939">
<stats size="1083" consumerCount="0" enqueueCount="1083"
dequeueCount="2166"/>
</topic>

Does the mean that all the messages are still stored somewhere ?

My recovery policy is <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy/> .

I'm experiencing a memory leak in ActiveMQ and I'm trying to find out whats
cosing it. The funny thing is that when I delete all the topics and queue on
the server the memory usage doesn't lower a bit.