activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject license for javax.jms... and javax.management.... classes distributed with main activemq jar?
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 16:32:43 GMT

Hi -

We're trying to figure out how to properly license a distribution where we
are including the apache-activemq-x.x.x.jar.

This jar includes javax.jms... and javax.management... classes.

Are these licensed under the Apache 2.0 license, or is a separate license
needed for them?  I couldn't find any information in the license file in the
binary distribution for these files, which appear to be part of the J2EE
java platform.

Thanks.  -Marshall Schor