activemq-users mailing list archives

From sbasani <sreekanthbas...@gmail.com>
Subject Confirm the correct usage of "connectionFactoryNames"
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:35:12 GMT

Hi,

I am new to ActiveMQ, I have gone through
http://activemq.apache.org/jndi-support.html and and gone through the
"Example Java code".

First they specified
"connectionFactoryNames = connectionFactory, queueConnectionFactory,
topicConnectionFactry"
in jndi.properties. In this case as per the jndi key is
"connectionFactoryNames" and value is "connectionFactory,
queueConnectionFactory, topicConnectionFactry".

But in "Example Java code" looking for "ConnectionFactory". Here
"ConnectionFactory" is value in jndi.properties it's not a key. But example
program and everything working fine.

connectionFactory =
(ConnectionFactory)jndiContext.lookup("ConnectionFactory");

Please let me know... what is the logic here????

Thanks.