activemq-users mailing list archives

From sbasani <>
Subject Confirm the correct usage of "connectionFactoryNames"
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:35:12 GMT

I am new to ActiveMQ, I have gone through and and gone through the
"Example Java code".

First they specified
"connectionFactoryNames = connectionFactory, queueConnectionFactory,
in In this case as per the jndi key is
"connectionFactoryNames" and value is "connectionFactory,
queueConnectionFactory, topicConnectionFactry".

But in "Example Java code" looking for "ConnectionFactory". Here
"ConnectionFactory" is value in it's not a key. But example
program and everything working fine.

connectionFactory =

Please let me know... what is the logic here????