activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to "activate" an interceptor
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:53:30 GMT
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 8:19 AM, moreno9000 <moreno.mauri@italtel.it> wrote:
>
> Now everything works!
> Thank you Gary (and bsnyder too) !
>
> This was the final configuration.
>
> Client Side
> ----------
> In java code I use ActiveMQConnectionFactory
> (previously, I used "generic" JMS ConnectionFactory) in order
> to call connectionFactory.setAlwaysSyncSend(true) method.
>
> In jndi.properties file I specify in this way AMQ URL:
> java.naming.provider.url = tcp://<my
> host>:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0&jms.useAsyncSend=false
>
> ServerSide
> ----------
> In AMQ 5.3 xml conf file:
>
> <destinationPolicy>
>   <policyMap>
>      <policyEntries>
>         <policyEntry queue="NAM_QUEUE_01" producerFlowControl="true"
> advisoryWhenFull="true"
>           memoryLimit="20 kb">
>             <pendingQueuePolicy>
>                <vmQueueCursor/>
>             </pendingQueuePolicy>
>         </policyEntry>
>      </policyEntries>
>   </policyMap>
> </destinationPolicy>
>
> <systemUsage>
>   <systemUsage sendFailIfNoSpace="true">
>      <memoryUsage>
>         <memoryUsage limit="200 mb"/>
>      </memoryUsage>
>      <storeUsage>
>         <storeUsage limit="1 gb" name="foo"/>
>      </storeUsage>
>      <tempUsage>
>         <tempUsage limit="100 mb"/>
>      </tempUsage>
> </systemUsage>
>
> With setAlwaysSyncSend() method, client receives
> ResourceAllocationException.
> With <vmQueueCursor/> policy, exception is raised in a deterministic way
> (in my tests always after 20 messages).
>
> There is no reason to test 5.4 SNAPSHOT (5.3. is already good).
> I try to redo this test using 5.1 release.

This is why I asked about your use case. I wanted to distinguish the
use case from the code you were trying to write as the two are
distinctly separate items. I'm glad that Gary's suggestion worked out.

Bruce
-- 
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
);'

ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Mime
View raw message