activemq-users mailing list archives

From M <k0mbox-activ...@yahoo.com>
Subject NegativeArraySizeException after ActiveMQ 5.3 restart
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 20:14:58 GMT
I am using ActiveMQ 5.3 with persistent messages through a MySQL database and recently had
a repeating error occur in the wrapper.log file.  When I stopped ActiveMQ, there were a few
messages in the database.  When ActiveMQ was started I noticed the error below occur once
the number of messages in the database went below the value when ActiveMQ was started.  I
was just wondering if this was normal.  I restarted ActiveMQ again and before I started the
service I made sure there were no messages in the ACTIVEMQ_MSGS table.  Since the restart,
I haven't see the error in the wrapper.log file.  Thank you.

java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
at org.apache.activemq.openwire.v5.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.looseUnmarshalByteSequence(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:639)
at org.apache.activemq.openwire.v5.MessageMarshaller.looseUnmarshal(MessageMarshaller.java:229)
at org.apache.activemq.openwire.v5.ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.looseUnmarshal(ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.java:101)
at org.apache.activemq.openwire.v5.ActiveMQObjectMessageMarshaller.looseUnmarshal(ActiveMQObjectMessageMarshaller.java:101)
at org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.doUnmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:368)
at org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:207)
at org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCMessageStore$2.recoverMessage(JDBCMessageStore.java:218)
at org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter.doRecoverNextMessages(DefaultJDBCAdapter.java:750)
at org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCMessageStore.recoverNextMessages(JDBCMessageStore.java:214)
at org.apache.activemq.store.ProxyMessageStore.recoverNextMessages(ProxyMessageStore.java:87)
at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.QueueStorePrefetch.doFillBatch(QueueStorePrefetch.java:81)
at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.AbstractStoreCursor.fillBatch(AbstractStoreCursor.java:227)
at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.AbstractStoreCursor.hasNext(AbstractStoreCursor.java:134)
at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.StoreQueueCursor.hasNext(StoreQueueCursor.java:131)
at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.doPageIn(Queue.java:1364)
at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.pageInMessages(Queue.java:1503)
at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.iterate(Queue.java:1178)
at org.apache.activemq.thread.DeterministicTaskRunner.runTask(DeterministicTaskRunner.java:84)
at org.apache.activemq.thread.DeterministicTaskRunner$1.run(DeterministicTaskRunner.java:41)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)