activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marc Schöchlin <m...@256bit.org>
Subject Re: JMX MBeans Attributes documentation
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:05:36 GMT
Bruce Snyder schrieb:
> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Eric-AWL <eric.vincent@atosorigin.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Where can we find documents explaining all JMX MBean attributes ?
>>

> There is no comprehensive document explaining these attributes. For
> which attributes are you seeking a definition? Let us know and we'll
> begin to document them.
>
> Bruce

Some attributes are documented here: http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html
(

I recommend to inspect the existing attributes/operations by using
"jconsole"
(this tool is included in your JVM) or "visualvm"
(https://visualvm.dev.java.net/).

Add the jmx systemproperties described in the mentioned document and connect
by using jconsole or visualvm.

If your are using a sun-jdk, you can connect directly to the running
java process
without specifying/defining a jmx-access/jmx.passwod file.

Best regards
Marc Schoechlin