activemq-users mailing list archives

From kalidoss <kalidoss.muthuramalin...@sifycorp.com>
Subject Re: Activemq - Hang issue.
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 07:42:57 GMT
Thanks for your reply,

Still we are with activemq 5.0.0 Since other version have an issue with
too many open files whit stomp.

my config.
activemq.xml

 <camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
    <package>org.foo.bar</package>
	 <route>
            <onException>
                <exception>org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpOperationFailedException</exception>
                <exception>org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException</exception>
                <exception>java.net.SocketException</exception>
                <exception>org.apache.commons.httpclient.NoHttpResponseException</exception>
                <exception>javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException</exception>

        		<exception>org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException</exception>
                <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="-1" delay="1000"/>
                <handled>
                        <constant>true</constant>
                </handled>
                <to uri="activemq:DLQ.C" />
            </onException>
            <from uri="activemq:Q1"/>
	    <to uri="http://xx.xxx.xxx.xxx/storage/lib/storage_server.php"/>
	    <convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String"/>
	    <to uri="activemq:topic:Topic1" />
        </route>
    </camelContext>

activemq (bin file)
	ACTIVEMQ_OPTS="-Xmx2560M -Dorg.apache.activemq.UseDedicatedTaskRunner=true

We have a plan to go for version 5.3.0 soon.

Thanks,
Kalidoss.m,