activemq-users mailing list archives

From kalidoss <kalidoss.muthuramalin...@sifycorp.com>
Subject Activemq - Hang issue.
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:55:39 GMT
Hi,

    We are using activemq for cms domain. We are facing an issue like MQ
frequently hanging. Daily writes around 30 thousand per day. This will
be increase like 1.5Laks per day. Since we are in hanging issue we are
not growing in numbers.

    All input datas coming to Q1 -> using HTTP Camel routing datas doing
to -> Storage API --> Http response will be sending to Tpoic1 - Topic 1
have 4 different consumers - Conusmers will consume the message using
Http will update the data into another application.

    We have an issue when huge request say 1000 / sec at a time. The
subscribers page is getting hanged.

    *When hang:*
    All the consumers are connected with activemq (connection established),
    MQ have enough free memory,
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Error logs.
009-11-11 08:18:37,397 [127.0.0.1:61616] WARN ActiveMQConnection - Async
exception with no exception listener:
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was
inactive for too long: localhost/127.0.0.1:61616

org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive for too long: localhost/127.0.0.1:61616
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$4.run(InactivityMonitor.java:108)
2009-11-11 08:18:37,418 [127.0.0.1:61616] WARN  ActiveMQConnection             - Async exception
with no exception listener: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:50)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:58)
	at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:353)
	at org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:268)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:192)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:184)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:172)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

	Steps we are doing after hangs?
		1) Restart activemq
		2) Start one consumers (after the pending messages to zero) then we start others :(.

       We need a permanent fix. If you guys need any information about
the log? or anything else let me know.

Thanks,
Kalidoss.m,

Get your world in your inbox!

Mail, widgets, documents, spreadsheets, organizer and much more with your Sifymail WIYI id!
Log on to http://www.sify.com

********** DISCLAIMER **********
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a
forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with
the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an
agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the
information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any use,
distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at admin@sifycorp.com