activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Roland T. Lichti" <roland.lic...@telefonica.de>
Subject Re: XAResourceRecovery for ActiveMQ on JBoss
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 05:58:49 GMT
Hi Scott,

Scott McNab schrieb:

We have the same problem. I just checked the source of the RA and found
some not so nice information.

1. ActiveMQ has XA support.
2. The ActiveMQ RA does encapsulate it from the API. Every layer again
works only with the non-XA-versions of session, connection, ...

Therefore to get the XAConnectionFactory bound to JNDI a complete
rewrite of the RA is needed. Some concepts may be
even incompatible with that idea (like using the inbound session for
everything else).

I'm willing to do try it - but only if there is a chance to get it back
into SVN (I don't need to be the committer, somebody may check my code
and even refuse it if it is not up to the standards). But if the idea of
a full XA compatible RA is not wanted by the core team, it is not worth
the time to code it ...

bye,
    Roland

--
Roland Thomas Lichti
IT Application Manager

Telef├│nica o2 Germany GmbH & Co. OHG
H├╝lshorstweg 30, 33415 Verl
t: +49 5246 80 1121, f: +49 5246 80 2121
roland.lichti@telefonica.de
http://www.telefonica.de

Bitte finden Sie hier die
handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben: http://www.telefonica.de/pflichtangaben.html