activemq-users mailing list archives

From Uday Subbarayan <>
Subject HTTP Post & Msg Type!
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2009 03:37:27 GMT
      I used HTTP Post to send a message(string) to the queue. The message(string) received
correctly in the queue. I checked using the admin page.

Then, I wrote a consumer(jms) to receive it. I am getting "null" string. Here is the code:
           if (msg instanceof TextMessage) {
                TextMessage textMessage = (TextMessage) msg;
                System.out.println("Received message is "+ textMessage.getText());

Since I see the output as,
Received message is null, the msg type as TextMessage works Ok.

It looks to me that there is a bug here! OR I have to do something extra in the client side
to set all the JMS headers?

I did another test with JMS based Producer and the same JMS consumer works fine!

Any idea?