activemq-users mailing list archives

From Carlo Camerino <carlo.camer...@gmail.com>
Subject Trying To Connect To ActiveMQ Broker In Different IP Range
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 06:28:43 GMT
Hi To All,

Is There anjything special that I need to do with Active MQ When I'm
connecting a different IP Range?

For example, my client or my client broker is in 192.168.253.x

When I try to connect to a server broker which is hosted on 10.2.0.x,

the broker does not reply anything to me at all.
and the message is not processed at all but when i look at the sniffer they
seem to be talking to each other.

When I try to connect to a server broker on 192.168.253.x i have no problem
at all.

i'm thinking that it can have something to do with configuration that i need
to configure

there are no  firewall issues since i could connect perfeectly to the other
system which also hosts the application server.

thanks