activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ 5.3 not starting up when migrated from ActiveMq 5.2.
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:34:09 GMT
You need to change your schema namespace. 5.3 just has xbean handlers for
the namespace:
"http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"

5.2 had handlers for "http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core" and "
http://activemq.org/config/1.0"

The config/1.0 namespace is not being maintained.

Check out the difference between your config and the default activemq.xml
that ships with 5.3.0 to see the required namespace change.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/tags/activemq-5.3.0/assembly/src/release/conf/activemq.xml?view=markup