activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ OutOfMemory Can’t create more threads
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:19:22 GMT
Hi,

you should edit bin/activemq file and make appropriate changes to
ACTIVEMQ_OPTS. Also, take a look at this article

http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-configure-10s-of-1000s-of-queues-in-a-single-broker-.html

and if you're on 5.3.0 take a look at conf/activemq-scalability.xml

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net