activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: STOMP message expiry and topics with durable subscribers
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:23:14 GMT
Hi,

are you sure you're sending persistent messages? It should work as for
queues.

I just created a test case and it works fine (for pure jms)

If it still doesn't work, can you please create a test case and raise jira?

BTW. Here's some docs on durable subscribers with PHP client

http://stomp.fusesource.org/documentation/php/book.html#_durable_subscribers

You can also consider using 1.0.0 from fuseforge, as it contains a lot of
bug fixes.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net