activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <>
Subject Re: STOMP message expiry and topics with durable subscribers
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 12:23:14 GMT

are you sure you're sending persistent messages? It should work as for

I just created a test case and it works fine (for pure jms)

If it still doesn't work, can you please create a test case and raise jira?

BTW. Here's some docs on durable subscribers with PHP client

You can also consider using 1.0.0 from fuseforge, as it contains a lot of
bug fixes.

Dejan Bosanac -

Open Source Integration -
ActiveMQ in Action -