activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Newbie question about JMS tunneling through HTTPS
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 14:49:06 GMT
Hi,

you can use http(s) protocol with ActiveMQ scenario you described

http://activemq.apache.org/http-and-https-transports-reference.html

Basically, it starts a web contained with a servlet on a server side and
uses http-client on the client side. All messages are passed as xml payloads
over http.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net