activemq-users mailing list archives

From capriipriya <priyanka.sriyapare...@ge.com>
Subject Re: Managing default persistence data?
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 07:14:57 GMT

I have a similar issue with ActiveMQ Broker.I use a jms queue in my project
that uses activemq broker.I see that the activemq-data directory becomes
huge when there are a log of requests going in into the queue.The requests
are read from the queue and sent to a destination.I want the entries to be
purged from the activemq broker when a message has been sent successfully to
a recipient.I see that the entries can be purged from the jmx console and
can delete existing messages on start up.But i want to make sure that i do
not delete messages which have not been delivered yet to the destination.How
can i do this?