activemq-users mailing list archives

From architect411 <shawn.lomba...@gmail.com>
Subject AJAX to JMS
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:39:44 GMT

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but the search function is not
working.  Is anyone aware of a tutorial for setting up AJAX to JMS?  The
reference at http://activemq.apache.org/ajax.html is entirely too vague for
a newbie.  I can get the web demo to work but really don't know why it works
and why my prototype does not.  I am trying to calculate a value on an HTML
page and passing a message with that information to JMS.  The HTML is being
served by Tomcat and I have the .js files where I believe they are needed
but no message is showing up on the queue.  I did add the information to the
web.xml as instructed and the appropriate scripting has been added to my
HTML.  For a short period of time, after copying the demo folder into my
Tomcat directory both versions were working, but as I removed items to learn
what the difference was both versions failed and now I can't seem to get
them working again....frustrating!  Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks...