activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: interacting with embedded queue with Spring JMS
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:04:14 GMT

You can use JMX to tap the broker's MBeans for the information.

Or you can use this free monitoring product (AMon) and create a monitoring
agent (Monlet) that can inform your application whenever a queue's threshold
(high water or low water mark) has been breached. It basically allows you to
implement an MQ-like Trigger Monitor for AMQ.

http://www.ttmsolutions.com/Transactional_Software_Solutions/Active_Monitor_AMon.php

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com