activemq-users mailing list archives

From thinkbox <wavewaterp...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ-CPP client using JNDI
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 01:56:35 GMT

Hi All,

I have embedded an ActiveMQ broker in JBoss and bind the JMS destination
through JBoss JNDI. My Java JMS clients is sending to this destination
through JNDI. On the other end, my C++ JMS clients would need to connect to
the said destination. My question is, how can I search for that JNDI context
in ActiveMQ-CPP? Does ActiveMQ-CPP support JNDI?

I have tried to use the JNDI name as a parameter to the createXXX() method
of my C++ client but it doesn't seem to receive any messages. However, my
Java clients (using JNDI lookup) was able to receive messages.

- Pat