activemq-users mailing list archives

From nehehe <ha...@teletopia.no>
Subject Re: network of brokers forward problem
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:11:34 GMT

I found an answer to my own question :)

What I am trying to do is not possible, atleast not in version 5.3.0?

If I understand correctly the network of brokers is not a solution for high
availability as it could result in less reliable than just one broker.  It
is designed more for high-traffic but low-availability scenarios.

Regards,
Haakon