activemq-users mailing list archives

From nehehe <ha...@teletopia.no>
Subject network of brokers forward problem
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:43:05 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a network of brokers, and it works somewhat but not
the way I expect.

Two brokers A and B.

1000 messages are added to broker A
10 messages are consumed from broker B, then disconnects (or plugged)
 (messages are transferred from A->B so thats good)
Client connects to broker A and try to consume messages.

Now broker B has 990 messages, while the only consumer is connected to A,
and nothing more happens

My question, is this supposed to work as I expect?

Im running activemq 5.3.0

The configuration:

transport is configured with keepAlive and soTimeout

<networkConnector
  name="aaaa"
  dynamicOnly="true"
  networkTTL="10"
  conduitSubscriptions="false"
  uri="static://(tcp://192.168.20.12:61616)"
/>

Regards,
Haakon