activemq-users mailing list archives

From jeff yung <yung...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq bridge
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 03:12:12 GMT

Thanks for all help, I did try to read the bridge example.
But it is a local jms to remote jms example, what I need is remote to remote
example.
I don't know how to configure for the remote inbound connection.
I try to configure as follows:

</broker>
	<jmsBridgeConnectors>
	     <jmsQueueConnector name="Jms-bridge"
jndiOutboundTemplate="#remoteJndi"
	        outboundQueueConnectionFactoryName="ConnectionFactory"
	        jndiLocalTemplate="#sourceJndi">
	        <inboundQueueBridges>
	          <inboundQueueBridge inboundQueueName="queue/testQueue"/>
	        </inboundQueueBridges>
	        <outboundQueueBridges>
	          <outboundQueueBridge outboundQueueName="queue/testQueue"/>
	        </outboundQueueBridges>
	      </jmsQueueConnector>
	 </jmsBridgeConnectors>

    </broker>

    <bean id="remoteJndi" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate">
        <property name="environment">
                <props>
                        <prop
key="java.naming.factory.initial">org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory</prop>
                        <prop
key="java.naming.provider.url">jnp://172.19.7.123:1099</prop>
                </props>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <bean id="sourceJndi" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate">
        <property name="environment">
                <props>
                        <prop
key="java.naming.factory.initial">org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory</prop>
                        <prop
key="java.naming.provider.url">jnp://172.19.7.121:1099</prop>
                </props>
        </property>
    </bean>

However, it seems doesn't work. Any problem with this?