activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chinmaya <chinmayaena...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure ActiveMQ externally with Jboss :
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:30:33 GMT

Active MQ : apache-activemq-5.2.0
Jboss : jboss-5.1.0.GA

I am facing issues while configuring ActiveMQ with Jboss such that ActiveMQ
should be externally running. It is working fine when i embed it inisde
Jboss. But i donot want to embed inside JBoss.Even i donot want to deploy
the Resource Adapter inside JBoss. I followed this link :
http://activemq.apache.org/integrating-apache-activemq-with-jboss.html
http://activemq.apache.org/integrating-apache-activemq-with-jboss.html

Also how to configure ConnectionFactory, Queue, Topic inside Test-ds.xml
which goes inside Jboss to map those with ActiveMQ resources ?

Could you please suggest what are the steps need to follow ?