activemq-users mailing list archives

From Boarder <tiagoadal...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Consumer / Producer Connection Listener
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:13:05 GMT

I can't seem to find a way to listen for new producer and consumer
connections (or connection interrupts) in ActiveMQ (Java Version). I want to
be able to tell the consumers (or they can find out themselves) that the
producer's connection dropped. The other way around (the producer finding
out that a certain consumer disconnected) is also required.

I'd appreciate if someone could help me.