activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sharov_A <18ccr...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Message delivering.
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:09:39 GMT

Hello again!

I resolved message redelivering problem, by following:
add to subscriber code:

 IMessageConsumer consumer = session.CreateDurableConsumer(new
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Commands.ActiveMQTopic("testing?consumer.retroactive=false"),
"testing listener", null, false);

and to config file:

<subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
                          <timedSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy
recoverDuration="120000" />
</subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>

  but there is another problem:-((

I'm using all this in a failover mode, using filesharing (see my previous
message) and when I run pulisher for some time and then close him and kill
current broker, it switches to another broker (failover working), I run
subscriber and it  doesn't get messages. If I dont' kill broker all works
good. Any ideas?