activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <>
Subject 2 duplex network connections between 2 brokers.
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 17:59:49 GMT

For administrative reasons, I have 2 brokers that are connected to each
others twice in the two ways

First broker
TransportConnector multicast group A
NetworkConnector multicast group B

Second broker
TransportConnector multicast group B
NetworkConnector multicast group A

I know that it can seem better only to have one exchange duplex connection
in such a configuration but it is difficult because I want to be able to
split my data flows by their nature (applicative flows or administrative
flows) and associate a different network of broker.

I have two environments with two different versions of ActiveMQ 5.2.
On the first one, no error, my brokers are connected twice.
On the second one, I have an Async Error : already connected.

I want to know if my environment with no error has an ActiveMQ behaviour
that is the one that is waited for or if the normal behaviour is to have an

I don't find clearly the answer by looking for this in the forum.

Thank you in advance.