activemq-users mailing list archives

From "au.pg" <pgov...@interwoven.com>
Subject How to avoid ActiveMQ rar and webapp jar collision
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 21:05:08 GMT

When I integrate activemq as JCA adaptor as mentioned I see below error -
2009-11-05 12:07:38,671 [main] WARN
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver () -
Ignoring namespace handler
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler]: problem with
handler class file or dependent class
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/NamespaceHandler

and existing webapp stops working.

How do I resolve this. I found a thread but seems there wasn't conclusion.

Thanks,
PG