activemq-users mailing list archives

From thinkbox <pat_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ObjectMessage in C/C++
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 03:20:04 GMT

Hi Nate, I am also in the same situation with Joshua and is currently
considering ActiveMQ-CPP for my C++ clients to be able to talk to my Java
components. I am currently using version 2.2.6 of ActiveMQ-CPP, are there
any updates if ObjectMessages is now supported?

Also, say my serialized object is implemented below,

public class Subscriber implements Serializable {
    private String name;
    private int age;

    //setters and getters method follows
}

On my C++ code, say I have created an equivalent Subscriber class, can't I
just cast the returned object of getObject() into Subscriber?

Thanks,
Pat