activemq-users mailing list archives

From ngcdan12 <>
Subject Re: MapMessages from Python to Java
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:31:12 GMT

Hey guys,

Thanks for the response.  I made a Python script with the above code.

import stomp

conn = stomp.Connection([('stomp:\\localhost',61616)])
message = {'field1' : 'foo', 'field2' : 'bar'}

conn.send(message, destination=dest, headers={'transformation' :
    'jms-map-xml'}, ack='auto')

When I run this script I get a
No handlers could be found for logger "", warning message/error.

I do not seem to be receiving any messages from my java message listener
either.  Is this an error I should be worried about?  Also on my java
listener I put the url as "stomp://localhost:61616"; which seems to run ok.
I then connect to the broker using ActiveMQConnectionFactory class. I had to
also enable the Stomp connector in the activemq.xml file stored in the
activemq directory, by adding
<transportConnector name="stomp" uri="stomp://localhost:61616"/>