activemq-users mailing list archives

From Uday Subbarayan <>
Subject Re: Active Consumers on TCP x HTTP
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:02:43 GMT
I am also in a similar situation...I need a HTTP producer but can't get it work yet!

I do not blog but e-write:

--- On Wed, 11/25/09, jfaerman <> wrote:

From: jfaerman <>
Subject: Active Consumers on TCP x HTTP
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 2:15 PM

I need a queue with HTTP consumers.
My problem is that when the JVM dies, the consumer remains active (i can see
them active in the web console), thus preventing the new consumer from
receiving messages.
If i use TCP instead of HTTP, the dead consumers are inactivated correctly
and everything works.

Anyone been thru something like this or can suggest me a workaround?